An interdisciplinary institution for care and research is the National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS). It is the best academic institution in the nation for mental health and neuroscience research. NIMHANS was granted the title of “Institute of National Importance” in 2012.
NIMHANS is conducting a walk-in selection process for the post of “Field Coordinator” on a contract basis for the SKAN-funded project “Population-based cohorts across stroke lifespan and the establishment of an extensive stroke care model at district level_ A demonstration project in India-SKAN NIMHANS Cohort project,” which is headed by Dr Pradeep B.S., a professor, head of epidemiology and principal investigator.
Walk-in-Selection Timings (Written Test & Interview): 18/11/2023; 10:30 A.M. Onwards
Details Entailing the Post of Field Coordinator:
No. of post: 1
Age Limit: 45 years
Location: Bengaluru or Kolar
Salary Structure: Rs. 30,000/- per month (Consolidated)
Duration: 6 months (can be extended further, based on performance)
Essential Qualification: Master’s degree in Psychology/ social work/ sociology or any related field.
- Knowledge of community-based research and surveys in health is an attractive field.
- It is necessary to have the capacity to coordinate data-gathering activities, have strong interpersonal skills, and function well in a team environment.
- She/he must be speaking and writing in English and Kannada.
Nature of Work:
- Participate in the community, communicate with government representatives, help with data entry, analysis, and report authoring, provide services to needed study participants, and help the project team with additional administrative tasks and project activities under the principal’s direction.
- The people that will be chosen are Kolar, Bengaluru, or possibly other project locations.
Note: It is advised that qualified candidates who fulfil the requirements, visit the Board Room, First Floor NBRC Building, Opp Library, NIMHANS, Bengaluru-560029, for a walk-in interview and written exam. If they are working on either an intramural or extramural project, they must present an NOC from the project’s principal investigator in addition to their resume, original documents, and a set of photocopies.
Click here to get the notification.
Crucial Guidelines for Prospective Applicants:
- At least half an hour before the inception of the written and skill test, applicants must register.
- Attending the written or skill test won’t result in a TA or DA.
- The elected aspirants will receive communication via email.