The National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS) is a multidisciplinary institute for patient treatment and academic research activities. It is the
country’s leading center for mental health and neuroscience education. NIMHANS was designated as an “Institute of National Importance” in 2012. The Department of Mental Health Education, NIMHANS invites applications for participants, hosting an offline workshop on “Immediate Care for Handling Mental Health Crisis” to promote improved mental health for everyone and gain critical expertise to provide helpful support and build positive change.
Link for Registration: Click here
Last Date to Register: 25th September 2023 (Registration is mandatory).
- The workshop aims to provide skills for assessing people with mental health crises and provide them the initial assistance.
- Develop the ability to identify early signs, offer initial support, and prevent the crisis from escalating the mental health illness.
- Teachers, Students, Volunteers, Caregivers, and Health workers can attend the workshop, by registering them through the given link.
- Dr. Meena KS, Head and Additional Professor of the Department of Mental Health Education.
- Dr. Latha K, Assistant Professor at the Department of Mental Health Education.
Registration Fees: Rs. 500/-
Note: The payment details will be sent through registered email after registration.
Workshop Held On: 30th September 2023, 9:00 am to 1:00 pm (Offline).
Department of Mental Health Education, Seminar Hall 1, Dr M.V. Govindaswamy Building,
Benefits: All participants will receive E-certificates.
Contact for Any Queries: