National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences (NIMHANS) Bangalore recently invited applications to a number of Ph.D. Programs. Under the list, applications for the Ph.D. program in Clinical Psychology are open for those who wish to pursue the same. Those who want to pursue their Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology can apply according to their mentioned criteria and required documents before the last date. Let’s look at what are the requirements and process for application to the Ph.D. Program.
The availability of guardianship slots under the External Funding Category is 18 for Ph.D. In Clinical Psychology, meaning those applicants applying with a fellowship from External Funding Agencies, Foreign Nationals, and permanent/tenured employees. Details regarding which categories are applicable under the External Funding category are given in the Session 2 Prospectus 2023-24.
- Commence and End Date for the Submission of Hardcopy Application Forms: 06.10.2023
- Conduction of Entrance Test and Announcement of Results: 06.10.2023 to 05.11.2023
- Interview and Admission for Ph.D. Programs: 22.11.2023 and 23.11.2023
- Course Commencement: 01.01.2024
The entrance test for Session 2 will be conducted at the campus.
For more details on the instructions, refer to ‘Application submission procedure’, ‘Enclosures to be attached along with Application form’, ‘Conduct of Entrance Test, ‘Announcement of results and pre-admission formalities’, and ‘Admission/Joining and commencement of the course’ sections that are given in Session 2 Prospectus 2023-24 on NIMHANS website or contact UPS Education at 9990717772.
The selected candidates are required to submit their Transfer Certificate (provided by their previous College/Institution) and the Migration Certificate (from the institution affiliated with where the last eligible qualification was attained) at the time of admission.
The deputed/sponsored candidates have to attach a ‘No Objection Certificate (NOC)’ that is signed by their Employer/Parent along with their application.
Applications should be submitted with photocopies of the required documents, photograph, and application fee receipt, in a closed cover titled ‘Application for Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology under Session 2 of the Academic Year 2023-24’. The Application is to be submitted to Dean &Controller of Examination, NIMHANS, Hosur Road, Bengaluru – 560029.
Application Form Fee
Application form fee shall be remitted through SB Collect Payment Portal from 06.10.2023 to 05.11.2023.
- Go to NIMHANS Website
- Read the Disclaimer Clause and Tick the Check Box to proceed further
- Select ‘Academic Remittance in the Category field
- Fill the fields appropriately and Remit the Fees as mentioned in the Notification
- Verify the Payment details
- Select the desired option for remitting fees and make the payment Print / Save the Successful Payment Receipt generated at the Portal.
- Fill the ‘remarks’ field with ‘Payment towards Application Fee for Session 2 of the Academic Year 2023-24’.
For Any Further Queries:
In case of any query or inquiries you can contact ‘email@example.com’ or ‘080-26995013’