Sports Authority of India Netaji Subhas national institute of Sports has invited applicants to apply for one-year postgraduate diploma in sports psychology. The application process started on 16/05/2023 and the last date to apply for the program is 16/05/2023. This article gives comprehensive information about the admission process and eligibility criteria. Read the article for further details.
- Before the deadline specified in the notification, eligible candidates desiring admission to the One Year P.G. Diploma in Sports Psychology should submit an online application at https://ssc.nsnis.in/
- The aforementioned registration portal provides all information on submitting an online application and paying a fee. It is necessary to call the helplines listed on the registration page if you have any questions.
- Based on the documentation they have given, eligible candidates will receive an invitation to take an online entrance test.
- At the time of enrolling in the course, candidates must have all original certificates, credentials, and other papers.
- Candidates must have any one of these Qualifications with at Least 50% Marks in The Aggregate
- Bachelor’s Degree with Psychology as core subject, Sports Science, Physical Education, Physical Education and Sports, Medical and Allied Health Sciences or in any stream with Diploma in Sports Coaching
Seats Available And Center
Total of 50 seats are available for this program. And the center for this course is Sai Netaji Subhas National Institute Of Sports: Patiala, Old Moti Bagh, Moti Bagh, Patiala, Punjab 147001
- Total Marks 100
- In this Written test holds 80 marks and the interview holds 20 marks. Both the procedure will be conducted on an online basis.
Syllabus for online test
The Sports Knowledge test evaluates a person’s knowledge of a variety of sports-related topics, including current events, awareness of local, national, and worldwide sports, and a fundamental grasp of biomechanics and kinesiology. The component on logical thinking and coaching aptitude assesses intermediate-level numerical, relational, sequential, and diagrammatic reasoning abilities. It also assesses your ability to identify errors, solve problems, and think critically. Grammar, comprehension, synonyms, and antonyms at a matric standard level are the main topics of the Language and Communication test. Last but not least, the Basic Computer Knowledge portion evaluates understanding of general computer and internet vocabulary, as well as Microsoft Office, including Excel and PowerPoint.
Important Points to Consider
- Candidates should look at the eligibility criteria before submitting the form and if any candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria they will be rejected.
- Applications once submitted cannot be withdrawn and no changes will be entertained after the submission of the form.
- Submission of Migration certificate is mandatory to submit at the time of joining.
- All the document submitted by the candidate should be authentic and there shouldn’t be any discrepancy.
- Merit list will be made available on www.nsnis.org.
- At least 80% of the attendance is mandatory in all semester. For further leave permission from authorities should be taken.
- Candidates whose final year result is awaited till the last of application will not be considered for the course.
- Application fees for this course is Rs 1500
- Fee for the specialisation is Rs 1,30,000.00
- Application open: 16.05.2023
- Last date to apply Application: 15.06.2023
- Online Written test: 28.06.2023
- Interview: 04.07.2023 onward
- Announcement of merit list: 10.07.2023
- Last date for 1 st installment fee submission: 20.07.2023
- Commencement for class: 24.07.2023