Kamala Nehru College has invited candidates eligible for the post of Assistant Professor in psychology and in various other departments of college also. Online application form is available on the website for the appointment in the academic pay level-10 (As per 7th central pay commission). Candidates must submit no Objection Certificate (NOC) from the employer prior to or on the date of interview if they are already employed or short-listed for the interview. No application charges for SC/ST/PwBD category and women applicant. Criteria for evaluation will be based on the 100 point scale. An individual can apply for more than one post by separate application form for each.
Last date to apply: 2 weeks from the date of publication of advertisement in the employment news of the university.
Application fees (non-refundable): Rs500 (for UR/OBC/EWS)
No. of posts (For Psychology): 05(Total) – 02(UR), 02(EWS), 01(PwBD-LD*)
- 55% master’s degree level with psychology from Indian University/ an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- Must have NET conducted by UGC in psychology, or similar test accredited by UGC.
100 point scale will include:
- Academic Score – 84
- Research Publications – 06
- Teaching Experience – 10
Total Score – 100
- (i) M.Phil + PhD Maximum – 25Marks
- (ii) NET/JRF Maximum – 10 Marks
- (iii) In awards category Maximum – 03 Marks
Person with benchmark disability-Locomotors Disability including leprosy cured, dwarfism, acid attack victims and muscular dystrophy.