The National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS) is an interdisciplinary research and treatment facility. It is the nation’s leading institution for education in neuroscience and mental health. NIMHANS is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the position of Junior Research Fellow (Psychiatric Social Work) on a contractual basis, in the project called “Cognitive Neuroscience of Behavioural Addiction: Exploring the Role of Reward and Compulsivity Circuits” under the guidance of Principal Investigator Dr. T. S. Jaisoorya, Department of Psychiatry.
Walk-in-Selection Timings: 25/09/2023; 10.30 a.m.
Application for Junior Research Fellow (Psychiatric Social Work):
No. of post: 1
Qualification: M.Phil. in Psychiatric Social Work
Age Limit: 35 years
Salary Structure: Rs. 31,000 + 27% HRA per month
Duration: Post is up to January 31, 2024
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Conduct research as directed by the principal investigator for the study “Cognitive Neuroscience of Behavioural Addiction: Exploring the Role of Reward and Compulsivity Circuits.”
- Keep a presentable record of the results (both in digital and paper copy form).
- Help the principal investigator with the development, layout, and execution of various research-related reports.
- Examine research data, assess findings, and draw relevant conclusions.
- Completing any additional departmental tasks as assigned by the principal investigator.
- Create research reports, papers, and presentations to inform the research team of findings and progress.
Note: The interested candidates who meet the aforementioned eligibility requirements are advised to appear for WALK-IN-SELECTION at the Board Room, Library Opposite to NBRC, Administrative Block, NIMHANS, BENGALURU – 560029 with their resume and references in original, as well as a set of photocopies.
Important Instructions for Candidates:
- The candidates must register their names between 10:30 to 11:15 a.m. in the morning.
- No TA or DA will be given for showing up to the written or skill test.