Department of Applied Psychology at the University of Calcutta recently announced the opening of applications for Ph.D. course and future research work. degree in Applied Psychology, which follows the regulation for the Degree of Doctor of Philosophy, 2016, University of Calcutta.
Candidate’s minimum qualification should be M.A/ M.SC in Applied Psychology/ Psychology
In order to initiate your application process, follow the steps provided.
Interested candidates who wish to pursue research work need to apply in the prescribed application form attached on the site by paying Rs 100.00.
- Click here to access the online payment portal
- State: West Bengal
- Type of Institution: Educational Institutions
- Educational Institution Name: Calcutta University – Online Payment
- Payment Category: Payment for Misc Fees
- Category: Application for Admission to Ph.D.
To complete your application process, ensure that you compile the following essential documents:
- Duly filled-in application form
- Scanned self-attested photocopies of certificates and mark sheets of your Master’s degree
- NET/SET/M.Phil certificates (if applicable)
- Age proof certificate
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Copy of your Aadhar card
- Copy of the SBI payment receipt or offline challan receipt
Your completed application package must reach the office of the Head of the Department either in person or via post by Friday, 15th September 2023.
The written examination will take place for candidates to secure a Ph.D. Position at the Department of Applied Psychology, University of Calcutta. The exam duration would last around 2 hours and 30 minutes. The written examination is scheduled to take place offline in the Department on Thursday, 21st September 2023, from 12:00 noon to 2:30 PM.
The syllabus includes UGC NET (Paper II and III) on Psychology and the existing syllabus of M.A./M.Sc. in Applied Psychology, University of Calcutta.
Results of the written test will be announced no later than Wednesday, 27th September 2023. Successful candidates called for the interview on Thursday, 05/10/2023.
Candidates who have cleared the UGC (JRF) examination /NET/SET/SLET /Teacher Fellowship or equivalent examinations or passed the M.Phil. in Psychology or equivalent examinations don’t have to appear for written examination and can appear directly for interview.
For more information click here