ADMISSIONS ARE OPEN IN NIMHANS
Admissions are open for the various fields of Psychology and Psychiatry for session1 in NIMHANS. The application form will be available on the site within a week. Brochure is available on the site regarding the details of various courses related to the Postgraduate, Postdoctoral fellowship courses, DM courses and PhD courses in the field of Psychology, Psychiatry, Neurosciences, and Neuropsychology. Individuals can apply for maximum of 3 courses. Only online applications will be accepted with all the enclosures and photograph and have to bring all the proof supporting the enclosures during the time of interview and admission.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: Available in the brochure with different guidelines for various courses.
AGE LIMIT: Age will be calculated as on 01/07/2020
• For Postgraduate, Medical and Super Specialty courses: up to 32 years(for
MBBS degree holders) and 37 years(PG medical holders)
• In the case of SC/ST candidates : A maximum of 5 years relaxation
• For OBC candidates: : A maximum of 3 years relaxation
• For PwD candidates: : A maximum of 5years relaxation
SELECTION PROCEDURE: It will be based on the online examination test having MCQs. Duration of the test for each course will be 90 minutes and the number of questions will be 100. Negative marking of 0.25 marks will be applicable for every wrong answer in online examination test. No negative marking for unanswered questions.
LAST DATE TO APPLY: 31/01/2020
ONLINE EXAMINATION DATE:
• For PhD, Super Specialty, Postdoctoral and Postgraduate Courses: 28/03/2020, 29/03/2020
• For B.Sc. Courses: 19/04/2020
DATE OF INTERVIEW FOR Ph.D. PROGRAM: 28/05/2020 to 30/05/2020
DATE OF ADMISSION:
• For PhD, Super Specialty, Postdoctoral and Postgraduate Courses: 03/06/2020
• For B.Sc. and diploma courses: 06/06/2020
DATE OF COMMENCEMENT OF PROGRAM: 01/07/2020
FOR MORE DETAILS- VISIT http://nimhans.ac.in/current-prospectus-2/
Leave a Reply